Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Sprinkler Medics is one of the fastest-growing, exciting, and respected service companies in the Austin area. Our mission is to provide the best customer experience! When we visit one of our clients, they experience the most professional, efficient, and caring service team in the industry. We commit to providing information and solutions that help them make more informed decisions about their irrigation and landscaping.
What you’ll do:
In this position, you’ll monitor and test new installations and existing systems pipe, head, and valve replacements. Tracking wire issues you will troubleshoot and repair problems observe pipe and valve placements, and evaluate start-ups, winterization, and overall operation of the irrigation system. You’ll also conduct and record detailed inspections and plan/execute/repair client systems.
- Install irrigation timers, piping, and valves
- Troubleshoot and repair irrigation pipe and fittings, sprinklers heads
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical components and central irrigation control computers
- Perform general and seasonal system maintenance
- System start-ups, evaluation, and winterization
- Perform back-flow tests; Test irrigation systems for the proper functioning of valves and timers; Record detailed inspections
- Read diagrams and blueprints to layout and locate irrigation valves, timers, and wiring
- Locate, excavate and repair or replace damaged or malfunctioning equipment
- Responsible for the purchasing of repair parts, keeping accurate inventory
- Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized
- Think critically to solve problems and complete repairs with minimal impact to lawn or landscape
- Effectively assess water efficiency and make adjustments to quickly correct over or under watering
- Be proactive with diagnosing and repairing any irrigation issues
- Complete daily paperwork as required by each job
- Perform accurate and timely record-keeping
- Maintain a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with customers
- Brings problems to the attention of the irrigation service manager, safety director, or HR manager
- Must uphold company policies, procedures, and company core values at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Must uphold company policies, procedures, and company core values at all times.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Have good knowledge of irrigation systems
- Technician must be licensed and have experience